Sacred Heart Degree College aims at giving integral formation to students to fulfill their personal and social responsibilities. Our endeavors are to form leaders who are intellectually enlightened, morally upright, psychologically integrated, physically healthy and socially acceptable who would champion the cause of truth, justice, non-violence, peace and love. We aspire to create a society which respects human dignity and human rights and is free from corruption and violence.
Our motto is “Faith, Hope and Love”. Our students strive to find their lives on these three pillars. Faith in the supreme reality, Hope in the Divine Providence and self emptying love for all.
Give our students the best possible intellectual formation in their various fields of specialization. Provide them with the most modern lab and library facilities as per the guidelines of the University. Build up a team of teachers who would be the role models for our students through curricular, extra-curricular and co-curricular activities. Provide the students with ample opportunities to grow physically healthy through sports and games. Help the students to attain emotional and personal maturity through guidance and counseling. Finally promote the college into an institution of excellence which will provide the rural youth of Sitapur access to qualityhigher education and better job opportunities.
To serve the students from all sections of the society by making quality higher education accessible and affordable in this area.
- To provide quality education to youth of this area maintaining high ethical standards and values.
- To include new scientific and technological developments in curriculum so as to promote academic advancement leading to national development.
- To encourage the students to participate in seminars, conferences, placement drives in the campus, skill development programmes, competitions etc.
- To provide the students with ample opportunities for creativity and research.
- To sensitize the students on present socio-economic issues by including related topics in the curriculum as well as in co-curricular activities.